A late Victorian/early Edwardian inspired Lolita blouse or tentatively back from an unplanned hiatus

by - 7:38 AM

I'm sorry for the long silence - my health played tricks on me as usually and there was no energy for blogging:-(
But now, much sewing is in the works and in the plans; I've got a nice brown striped cotton that I'd like to make into a simple Regency day dress, I'm finishing up a period Lolita lingerie blouse inspired by the 1890s and early Edwardian era, fussing with a mock up of an 1890s/antique doll inspired Lolita dress and planning a nice lacy underskirt, plus a new black velvet bonnet and a white/cream winter Lolita jacket.. we shall see how it all goes:-)

For now I'd like to thank ABC Lolita once more for the Liebster Blog Award, that's so sweet of you! *hugs*, welcome all the new followers of this blog - and show you the progress on the Lolita lingerie blouse.

Pattern: drafted by my sister.
Fabric: cotton batiste, cotton insertion laces, vintage silk satin ribbons (which you can't see yet)


The laces on the cut out puffy portion of the sleeve.
Except for the placket (that you can't see), it is entirely handsewn so far and probably the rest will be also:-) That's all for now, but stay tuned for new projects that are coming soon:-)))

A little teaser:

You May Also Like

2 komentářů

  1. Excellent! I'm looking forward to seeing all these lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, I'm so glad you stopped by! I'm writing you (a bit lengthy) reply now on Livejournal *hugs*

      Delete